We are looking for a Finance Manager to help develop and implement the financial strategy and reporting that underpins our business growth and client development.
The role is permanent and can be full time or part time.
Key responsibilities include:
- Finance operations: manage day-to-day financial operations such as payroll, invoicing and banking
- Business strategy support: help drive the change required to support the business strategy e.g. improved analysis and connection between business finance and business development
- Supplier management: Manage finance subcontractors and suppliers and regularly review effectiveness of these relationships
- Reporting: Design, maintain and review relevant financial reporting in line with business strategy and planning
- Finance Processes: Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Meeting support: Manage and support our Finance, Operations and Risk and Advisory Board meetings
- Senior Team Support: Support the senior team with setting and maintaining company strategy by supporting strategy development and the annual business planning process
- Project Accounting: Supporting project leads in financial management of projects
- Year End and HMRC: Manage and coordinate submission of annual accounts and HMRC compliance alongside external accountants
- Risk Management: Maintain company risk register including regular reviews and updates to the senior team
What are we looking for?
Relevant qualifications e.g. CIMA or ACCA qualified and experience working in a professional services environment
Minimum 3 years experience as a finance manager preferably in consultancy
Outstanding communication skills
Advanced skills in Excel and relevant accounting packages (Fingleton uses Xero). Experience of G Suite for business helpful.
Excellent attention to detail, with a focus on achieving the highest quality standards
A confident, can-do approach
A collaborative attitude and an emphasis on team success
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, please email your covering letter and CV to Roshinee Aloysius (firstname.lastname@example.org) who is managing this recruitment process.